Wednesday, August 10, 2005

friends....


My life has been full, but my stay in places has always been fugacious... thus I am constantly syaing goodbye to people. I am lucky though to have met an immesuurable amount of fantastic people along the way. In the last week I have had to say goodbye to two wonderful people at Cafe Mao. More than most places, this restaurant has a constantly changing roster of people who come and go too quickly. Frienships are formed and disolved like wildfire. I suppose that it's the nature of the beast. Here is a picture of my friend Duje who is moving back to Croatia.... I'll find a picture of Fran who is leaving as well. He's moving home to Spain at the end of next week. They are both sweethearts and I'm going to miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home