Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday morning blues.....

It's been a long week. Fun, but exhausting!! I just brought Mike to the bus station where he's beginning his cross country super-adventure in search of cliffs, valleys and general tom-foolery. Good luck Mike! I don't envy his journey. I'm not a fan of busses in general and just thinking about his next few hours made me feel a bit queasy!! That and the cocktails last night....

Last night was bananas. We went to the Bia Bar for the sunday roast and the last night of the roof garden. I cannot think of anything worse than drunk people and free food. It's a lethal combination. We stayed for about 4 minutes (after noticing that just about everyone worth avoiding in Dublin was present) then headed for the reletive safety of Mao for some blueberry cocktails. Elle Malloy was out. She's great fun but really busy so we never get to hang out.

The highlight was a kung-fu showdown that involved a power mad bouncer and a drunk drunk!! It was quite a spectacle. Luckily I had my camera....

1 Comments:

Blogger UnaRocks said...

who won the fight?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home