Friday, August 05, 2005

The Horse Show!!

Today Corina, Mike and myself went to the Dublin Horse Show in the RDS.





I think the name "horse show" was a bit of a stretch. I would re-name it, "lots of shopping, sweets and wine with an area you have to pay EXTRA to get into in order to see any horses" Not as catchy, but accurate. I'm not complaining though. I've been known to sample sweets, AND wine at one time or another!
I'm proud to reveal here (mostly for the benefit of my lovely sis) that I'm recovered of my (somewhat irrational) fear of horses. I quite like them now. I got to touch a pretty grey horses nose and it was so soft, like really fine velvet. We also got to pat some rather unfriendly goats. Poor little devils, being harrassed by mental children all day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home