Thursday, September 01, 2005

Iron Maiden

A night of true Spinal Tappery... It was great. A bit chilly, but great... Unfortunatly I'm too old to go near the stage these days. There was NO WAY that I was attempting to push my way up to the front, expecially as I was sober!! Now that's a pickle. Sober at an Iron Maiden gig. That's brave! So here are my photos. I love the one of Mark with the sheer ROCK firing like lightning into his very being. It was like that, really!
The hightlights were definately Number of the Beast, which was complete with a blow up devil, and Run to the Hills. Honorable mentions go to Hallowed Be Thy Name and of course Phantom Of the Opera. Bruce Dickinson, despite his Commercial Pilot job and his cringeworthy comedic efforts, still knows how to belt em out.
(we missed Marylin Manson- poo)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home