Friday, August 26, 2005

No.3


I had to get a friend for No.2... she looked quite desolate and dreary. I've been feeling a bit blue lately and I need the fish in my life to be chipper. I've noticed a definate improvement in the atmosphere in the fishbowl since this afternoon.... No.2 initially avoided No.3 like the plague, but after the first few hours, I'd left the room and there was some fishy cuddling going on (see exhibit A)! They're so sweet together, it's almost heartbreaking. ( i hope they're not being sexy....)

4 Comments:

Blogger Abu said...

I want a fish now! I was gonna get two mini turtles (teeeeeny tiny cutemeisters) til I was told they live for 90 years and grow as big as unas ass...but now i want a fish!

3:43 AM  
Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

fish are the way to go, except for the whole mortality thing....

6:07 AM  
Blogger . said...

aww. that's lovely. :)
I miss my fish. I had a beta (Kishi) for about a year (not bad), but when I got Czar things got crazy. Within a month, he had knocked over the little tank 3 times, and on the 4th time he ate Kishi. We had a talk that night.

7:15 AM  
Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

ouch!!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home