Thursday, October 11, 2007

day 2

even better than the last... We got to use LOADS of colors. Currently my hands resemble a certian broadway raincoat! This time I brought gloves to protect my fingers. Unfortunately however, when latex encounters whatever wonderfulness we use to make ink go away, it GROWS. I've never seen anything like it. Within 2 minutes I had giantitus of the gloves, then the fingers started falling off. I made a zombie hand joke but no-one laughed. Tough crowd.
anyway
Here are a couple of my first installments. Bear in mind I got more ink on myself and my classmates than I actually did on the page.





3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

I really like piece #2!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Daphne Pigeon said...

Looks like a brilliant course if that the sort of stuff that you're doing - where is it? Is it an evening thing?

7:42 AM  
Blogger UnaRocks said...

I love the middle one. Make one for me!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home