Monday, April 09, 2007

CANADIA!!!!!

So the first thing that needs mentioning is that THE DAY I got here, the weather changed from un-seasonably warm, to UN-SEASONABLY COLD, the likes of which they haven't seen since twelvety oh nine or some such nonsense. typical.
Thankfully I'm such a trooper. I've been making the most of Dad's spare room, three quilts and electric blankets. It's been a sleep fest of the highest order.
Oshawa is fine, somewhat the same as last time I was here, only much improved with the recent addition of John Fox. It's strange but quite nice not going to Brampton. Oshawa is much prettier, and new beginnings are always great fun.
We saw a cardinal in the backyard. ( The little red dot in the photo, squint and it looks a bit bird-like...)



It's been a good trip so far, we had a few nice visits with Grandma and Grandpa, some cherries Jubilee(yum!!!!), lots of TimHortons coffee and timbits and a trip to Jesse's barn.



(hay!!!)



The barn is so lovely, not smelly at all, and full of beautiful horses. I wish I had a photo of the dog Neo He's bigger than a horse!!! Giantitus maximus. And he's a growler. It's all quite terrifying really.
I also don't have a photo of Allison who runs the barn with Jesse. A very cool chick!

So now I'm in Toronto, waiting for my Paddy to get his butt on a plane. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home