Tuesday, April 03, 2007



After years of wondering, I finally got to taste the beautiful food from newly awarded Michelin star eaterie, CHAPTER ONE!! It was worth the wait. You wouldn't want to be a veggie stepping into this place, it was all bits and parts of various things with faces. I'm sorry but it was GORGEOUS!! Little bits of fine fancies, spectacular wine and the most wonderful cocktails I've ever knocked back. Myself, Rachel and Marcus met for our (now annual) boozee lunch. I embarrassed poor Marcus by taking photo's of all my food. The poor guy was mortified. ((He's obviously never had the pleasure of dining with Sarah Fox. I take photos of all my food... (in the tradition of Dr. NakaMats...))
I recommed everything, the couches, the amaretto sours, the tour of the kitchen (which aparently not everyone gets....)







2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

heya man! that food looks gorgeous! wow.
I'll probably be heading back to Minden around the middle of next week - 11ish? possibly... I'll keep you in the loop. :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

amazing! we might head up to the cottage on the 12th (weather permitting of course). YAY!!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home