Wednesday, November 08, 2006

blogtastic

so yes I've been updating my blog alot lately but it's only due to the plethora of waiting time I've had as of late in airport lobbys etc. I've just waited 2 hours to take a bus somewhere I can't even begin to pronounce, only to be told (via furious hand gestures and grunt-like grunting) that NOT ONLY does the bus not go there, but NO BUS from Frankfurt Hahn goes there. Brilliant. Now what?? I'm hoping my band will collect me. They're consulting their satellite navigation system, and I'm waiting. Time for German white wine No.2. It's allowed. I'm in an airport. I've also had my second pretzel. I LOVE pretzels. Salty shapely snacks.
Tonight we're playing somewhere. It's gonna be great. And another gig tomorrow then back home, to the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home