Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ireland V. Sweden

Una and I went to the match in Lansdown Rd. last night. We stood in the North Terrace, wrapped up in every bit of clothing we could find, full of hot whiskey, and bursting with glee. (seriously that's the perfect word to describe the excitement!) It was my first proper footie match, I've been to GAA matches but never a soccer one. How FUN!! I swear to god when Duff scored the first goal, right under our noses, I felt like crying. It's so easy to get caught up when you're right there and it's right there and you're screaming your lungs out and Ireland is kicking serious Swedish ass. such fun.

blurry phone shot. (i brought my camera but the battery was dead...)

my sorry attempt at panorama. (i clearly didn't quite grasp the concept...)

leaving Lansdown Rd. It looked pretty cool. (although we did get so lost.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home